From the glimmer of an idea through to the launch of your business, we want to help you access the information you need to succeed. We’ve hand-picked a few videos, articles, workshops and tools below to help you get started.
- Just an
The thought of starting your own business is extremely exciting, but before you jump straight into your own business there are many things that you need to consider. Here are a few resources to help you refine your idea.
In this video, new business owners and ANZ Business Manager, Vicki Canestri, provide their tips on what you need to think... Read more
- Video: 6 tips and pitfalls for start-ups
- Video: The importance of managing cash flow
- Video: Kiwi fashion designer taking on the world
- Video: Developing an effective marketing plan
- Video: The first steps in creating a business plan
It can be hard to know where to start when writing a business plan, which is why so many business owners put the task of writing one on the backburner. Find out how to get... Read more
- What skills and experience do I need to start a business?
- How to write a simple business plan
- Finding the right franchise
- What is franchising and is it for me?
- Customer Story: Haka Tours
Social media is the way of the future; join this movement by coming to our business workshop. You will walk away with your business Facebook page set up and ready to go. Read more
- How to promote your business using the internet
- Women in business - networking
- "Best of" for tradies
- Boost your sales: Negotiation & communication skills
- Build your own business Facebook page & LinkedIn
Tools & Calculators
Forecast your net profit by calculating your expected income and expenditure over the next financial year.
Starting Up infographic
This infographic provides you with a number of key questions, tips and considerations to get your new business off to a flying start!