Starting a business is one of life’s greatest journeys.
At ANZ, we know this journey well. Our Start-up Guide can help you navigate the pitfalls and summit the peaks on your journey to become a successful business owner.
Fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to the Guide. You can also choose to receive a copy of the Start-up Guide in the post.
This Guide can help you plan and make the process of starting your business less daunting by providing you with tips, templates and information so you can:
- Check that getting into business is right for you
- Consider what’s involved in starting from scratch vs. buying a business or franchise
- Determine market demand and conduct market research
- Create a business plan
- Understand your cashflow and break-even point, so that you can calculate how much money you’ll need
- Think through options for financing your business
- Consider your business structure and business name
- Understand tax such as GST and the accounting records you need to keep
- Build a website and your online presence
- Employ staff for the first time
- Deal with professional advisors such as accountants.
Select your region
North Island - Upper
North Island - Central
North Island - Lower
- Franz Josef
- Hari Hari
- Te Anau